
The weather is freaking cold recently especially yesterday. It is definitely not enough to wear a t-shirt with my pink jacket. When I walked back from Jo's place last night, I could feel the hands and legs were freezing. When I waited for the traffic light infront Mark's restaurant, some local uncles were sitting in the car with a heater, they looked at me and showed the cold expression, wth. When reached home, the first thought when I stepped into my room, OMG, how warm was it? My sister turned on the heater! Heater's inventor was admirable! Hehehe...
It is just Autumn season now but the weather is more like winter! Hardly imagine how cold is it during winter this year!
Yesterday, Jolene and Ken kept talking about Restaurant City , an application in facebook. So I started to play last night and it is undoubtedly fun. heee...at least more normal than the stupid pet society. lol. I know it is pretty late to start to play it!
By the way, a lot of my friends are mad with Korean Stars, Korean Drama and Korean movie or whatever related to Korean. I'm prefer Taiwanese one. However, the first korean singer I like is U-know, the leader of TVXQ is really attractive and handsome!lol..TVXQ's songs are not bad though. Honestly, I heard two of their songs only so far. One is the old song "Loving you" and the latest song "Bolero" or whatever "Balero". Couldn't remember the name. I'd hear it because Siew Yi saved the song's MV for me and she said must watch and hear and cannot delete =.=" But I couldn't deny, the songs are nice but I don't understand the lyrics.

U-know cool?!
And I've watched two korean drama last months.
which is...

3 dad 1 Mom. This is funny and also touching one. Siew Yi strongly recommended to me so I watched it! eheee...I haven't delete the drama yet, so anyone interested just save it from me =)

明星的恋人
I downloaded this drama. It is about love affair of a singer.
Pretty nice but some people might feel boring.
OooH! Wasting time to post a blog =.=Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment