
Friday night again! You know how important is Friday for those who live in Melbourne?! Friday night is the most lively time in the week! Okay, I talked crap, ignore me please. As usual, me jo ken and phoebe (JPGK) had dinner together on Friday night at A1 restaurant. Then we went MAI TAI Cocktail Bar to have some drinks instead of Starbucks =)First experience to go into bar. LOL! Getting creative this year. So here some photos taken by my hp which is better quality than before I hope.

Yea, romantic candle with the menu!

The bar.

My red wine which is the cheapest in the menu. I am over-budget this month so I had to choose the cheapest drink =)

Ken's

Jo's cocktail.

Phoebe's leapord cat!

Phoe phoe and JoJo!

Me =)

Jo!

Three girlssss...

Emo Jolene!

Emo Phoebe

I tried to act emo but failed. How sad =(

Jo again! My hp flooded with Jo's photo!LOL!

Me with my red wine.

WooOo..

The group photo of the day! but blurrr..=)
Good night.

1 comment:
i look horrible in the three girls photo...fattt
Post a Comment