
I went Korea last week with my family to celebrate the chinese new year!
Enjoyed the trip so much. I like our tour guide, the camera man (compulsory to have one camera man in Korea), everyone in our tour! I like the environment too! And Korea is also suitable for those shopaholics! A lot places to shop and a lot things to buy! Pretty expensive but it worth! I didn't buy things due to the limitation of time and the rudeness of those shop's owner.
Lets photos talk about my trip! Try to fit 5 days photo in one post. So only choose some!
Share them if you guys come to my house yaa!LOL!
First introduce our tour guide and tour leader:

The tour guide (left) called CASH! He is super funny and gave lots fun to our tour! The best and the most sarcastic tour guide I ever met. He spent us ice cream =)
The tour leader erm...a bit unexperienced! The worst tour leader I ever met. Opzzz...
Arrival:
Arrived Korea's InChuan Airport!
We were given some times to have our breakfast there before we started our trip.
Morning 6am.

View from the airport.

Walked out from the airport!
Sunrise!
Snowing in the first day we arrived! AWESOME!!!
We are the lucky one =)
RANDOM:

We went to a "FUTURE MUZIUM". Something like that. They showed all the future technology which we can't get it now! The machine above can predict our health! See whether the fats in your body is normal, or underweight or overweight! Then the another machine will give advices to you! No more doctor in the future!
A lot other cute and awesome technology there too. But I didn't take lots photo there!

This piano is super the weird one lor. I saw it in the last hotel we lived!
We heard someone playing piano when we stepped into that hotel.
And we tried to found out who played it.
And finally we saw no one in front of the piano but the keyboard were playing the songs. Like those piano in the scary movie!lol...

Took it in the toilet. Opzzz..

A multi-function toilet bowl.
When your gold wanna squeeze out from our body, and you can't find any tissue in the toilet, you can just press one of the button and strong water will help you to wash your buttock! COOL! =)
Took it in one of the hotel we lived.
MEALS:

The last breakfast! Chinese breakfast!

Barbeque


Dumpling steamboat

Steamboat again

Barbeque again

Ginseng Chicken soup!
Everyday steamboat and barbeque there! AND KIMCHI in every breakfast, lunch and dinner!
And you will feel sick of it!
But Korean food is healthy. No SARS in Korea few years ago when SARS was attack a lot other countries just because of the KIMCHI!

breakfast

SAMSUNG PORK CHOP RICE! Tour guide strongly recommend us to eat it just because SAMSUNG!
Everland Resort (爱宝乐园):

First place we went!




I LIKE THIS!! CABLE CAR!

SNOWY! Snowing that day! BIG SNOW!

Ready to go to their small SAFARI!

In the tiger car for SAFARI!!

LION!

BURUNG HANTU

BEAR. And accidentally I saw the bear's penis! OPSS..RED ONE! Shy shy...


This is nice. 4D movie! Seriously nice! You can feel like you are in the movie. You are moving, the wind blow on you when the character is flying.....

THe view after snow


Everyone standing under the heater. Because too cold that day! -10 celcius that day!
LOTTE WORLD:



We played this to see the whole view in LOTTE WORLD!
The place is appeared in the korean drama "STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN".
We also rode on a boat which brings us into a PIRATES AND THE CARRIBEAN world. We can see all the pirates characters and environment there. Awesome.
Then we rode on a soldier car..bla bla...
WINTER SONATA (南怡岛)

Niceee

We rode this ferry to go to the island. The place appeard in the famous Korean drama Winter Sonata.



The proper photos were took using filem-camera! So can't upload here unless i scan it but i dont have scanner. LOL!
LG滑雪场




Only my elder and younger skiing. Coz I skiied before and my mum persuaded me not to ski. And actually I AM DESPERATE TO SKI AGAIN!!!!


CHAM! I cant ski. AND I waited them for almost 5 hours! I only sit in the restaurant! Luckily got my IPOD!
SPRING COME RAIN FALL:

I took it in a shopping centre. The shop name inside there is weird!
KOREA WAR MEMORIAL PLACE

Can you see all the face?



Our camera man! He was super shy one! Always like ah sei helped us to do things.

THIS one is super funny! Asked me the story la if you are interested. LAzy to type dy.

东大门 (Shopping centre)

I like this didi very much! SO CUTE!


KOREAN STYLE:

We are given opportunity to wear the Korean traditional clothes.

the cute didi

my brother

me..looks super faT

we learned to make kimchi there.
FIFA 2002 WORLD CUP STADIUM:


The most expensive ticket during the FIFA world cup is US$200000! WOOO...




CASH and my brother

KISS and GAIXI!
CASH called my brother KISS because my younger sister called bobo! and bobo means kiss in korea. So CASH (Tour guide) said Bobo's brother should call KISS =)

Noticed any weird thing? YES, I am Korea football team delorr...
lol...
I bought the photo dy. DAMN FUNNY and weird one..

AND FINALLY...group photo..
The tour guide asked us to shout "MALAYSIA 玻璃". LOL!
ENJOY!
I learnt some Korean words there.
and we taught the tour guide how to speak malay.
Miss the trip so much =)
Will go Korea again next time for different purpose. EHEM!

No comments:
Post a Comment