Time to do report!
I am a good child recently. I didn't go out, helped in the shop and stayed at home every night! A bit perasan!haha..
And keep raining this few days! Non stop can! Landslide everywhere, strong waves and cause the death of some fishermen, their boat collapsed...not good..!
BTW, I'm busying with the university application recently.
I'm late to do it because I thought we have to wait the real offer letter before we start our application but actually we just need the email one! The tuition fee was paid. But my parents were unsatisfied with the extra charges for telegraphic transfer from particular bank to the particular foreign bank! Both of them charged much much higher charges compared to other bank! Guilty sometimes for wasting so much money! sigh!
By the way, almost all the besties come back next week! Can't wait to meet them!
But can't celebrate cny with them. Luckily I still got like two weeks to meet them before I go back to Melbourne!
Another 1 year to study there, leaving families and friends, meet CSUL almost everyday!LOL!
I miss CSUL la...who always bully me!EHEM! Like a bit weird I didn't bullied for two months!LOL!
Seldom contact with them since I come back to sdk!
Jo busy!
Jye lagi busy!
Ken, Phoebe and Eugene terus lost.
Chris makan saja!
HAHA!
So see u guys on FEB ya!
And now? Doing what?
Laying on the bed, fingers stick with the keyboard, eyes never leave the laptop screen and the aircon never off!
BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment