No enough sleep this few days.
Have to wake up at 6.30 am everyday =(
By the way, finally met Alvin, SanChien and Ida yesterday night.
Didn't see them for 10 months =)
I like to sit inside SS4500K. LOL!Thanks vin first. *siew yi dont jealous, LOL!*
We yam cha till 9pm, then I had to go home because of parental control =)
So, they came over my house and chit chat till 12am.
Then, I was forced *ehem* to accompany Alvin to send Chien and Ida back to Mawar.
Had a good night yesterday.
Waiting for the others to come back. AND Siew Yi ordered me to plan what we have to do when they come back.
So, firstly, Siew Yi will be the DRIVER!LOL!!!ahem..=)
Plan driver first =)
Today, went Jesselton Coffee with Leng Kai and Valerie to meet up Freda, Oren and Theo.
Gossiping again =)
Enjoyed the times with the friends.
And I'm going to KL this Sunday =)
AND I AM SLEEPY NOW =(
night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment