Day 1
Leng Kai and me went to airport at 3.30pm. When we arrived there, we saw a lot people were in the queue to check in. Theo arrived there early so he was in the front. Both of us checked in with Theo without queue-ing =X People at the back stared at us. LOL! Sorry. These was the first adventure for me =)

Looked at this orange juice.
A RM5 orange juice.
I should say a story behind the orange juice.
We get into the plane happily. Found a good seat and sat properly.
Theo suddenly thought of his bottle of mineral water. It was in the compartment above our head. So, I sat sat outside , surely I would be the one who had to take it from the compartment. I was kind I know. OPS... So I stood up lor, and tried to take out Theo's PAPER bag lor...GUESS what happen? THE mineral water dropped from the compartment and KNOCKED on the-uncle-behind-me's head!!! The bottle was full with water. And you can imagine how pain was it. LOL!!! I AM SUPER MALU lor..and I kept apologizing. And three of us can't stop laughing. Then I decided to buy the RM5 orange juice for the uncle but he refused to receive it =( I will never forget this incident seriously.

That uncle in yellow tshirt kept looking at us =)
Our first dinner was McD. And supper was MAGGIE CUP =) And the room we lived make us laugh out loud.
Day 2

Shopping at One Utama till night =)
Lunch at Kim Gary at Pyramid, dinner eat sushi at One U's Jusco LOL!
No any revenue that day.
We were good children, so went back early =)
Taxi was expensive =(
Day 3
Went Bukit Bintang =)
Had our lunch at Jalan Alor.
Then shopping again =) BOOooO..Sungei Wang. A lot lala clothes. LOL!
Haow Zerrr and his friend joined us then.
Shopping at Pavilion.
And today the ATM machine couldn't work and I couldnt take money. Ok, too random.
We had our dinner at Dragon-I.
Chit-chatting =)

Haow Zerrr and Theo!
Then, Haow Zerrr brought us to walk short cut to KLCC.
And he left us after a while.

Dang danggg...

Group photo of the day.
After that, had some photos outside KLCC shopping centre.

Me and gai gai.

Ok, I knew it is dark =)
Then three of us watched movie at Pavilion.
We watched BOLT in 3 Dimension one =)
Nice nice=)

Us with the 3D spec. ok, poor quality photo took by my hp.
Day 4
Shopping at TimeSquare+Pavilion.
Then, their friend Bin joined us.
Again dinner at Jalan Alor.
We celebrated our Xmas eve outside Sungei Wang.
It was crowded.
We all spent RM20 respectively to buy the fake snow.
We kept spraying other people.
And sure, we were also the victim. We kept attacked by three Malay Boy! Their fake snow never finished. They were attracted by gai gai perhaps.
A lot cars were attacked. Especially BMW! LOL!
IT WAS FUN although too smelly and environment unfriendly. (Jye's opinion)

FUN!

Crowded.

Attacked cars
Day 5
Again. Shopping!!! We shopped at MidValley! Super crowded can..
We bought some. Because BIG SALESSS!!
Our Xmas Dinner was at eheeemmm....MidValley FOOD COURT!!!LOLLL!!
When we went to the train station, someone gave free Xpax 013 sim card and sure we took it =)
Then, at monorel station, I saw Chui Wui. The world is small!!
After that, we rushed for the train. Theo ran too fast and he was able to jump into the monorail. And the door closed before LG and me went in =.=
So LG and me waited for the next train.
It made me laugh non stop againnn!!!LOL!!!
Day 6
Managed to meet Emily and Kai Zhi for 15 minutes.
A lot obstacles to meet them. LOL!
Thanks for the bear and the milk tea! HEHE!!!
But I didn't meet Jolene, Jye and Eugene that day.
We planned to meet that day last time.
Again, what we planned never works.
We went back to Sunway Pyramid.
Had our lunch at BBQ Plaza. Nice niceee....

Yum YUm..

Ta dak..

Our last lunch in KL!
Then we went Sunway Lagoon. No took any picture.
The locker thingy made us piss. But it was settled after that.
First, we rode the Pirates Ship! No people playing so we could directly get ourselves into the pirate ship. When we done our safety thingy, and waited for the machine works, Theo told me the pirate ship will 360 degree turn. OMG! AND I want to get down but cannot dy because locked dy. I shouted loudly. It was fun. HAHA!
Then, played the snake. super fun. wanted to play for the second time but lazy to queue.
Next, roller coaster. FUN! My parents told me someone fall from the roller coaster in Sunway Lagoon before. OMG. Luckily they told me after I played.
Then something like sit on the float and slide down.
Next was walked into the lake and waited for the big pail of water to pour on us.
And then we played PIRATE SHIP AGAINNN!!! Second time was more scary. LOL!
Then, we went to the fake beach to play water. And played in the swimming pool. And played the slide till 6pm =)
IT WAS SUPER FUN CANNN!!!
And night, had dinner at Wong Kok Char chan teng.
Took sticker photos at asian avenue in Sunway Pyramid.
We took twice. And it was nicer than the last year one.

the christmas tree.

This photo is funny because both of us are bigger than the horse. LOL!

BYE BYE KLL!!!
MIss the trip so much =)
Enjoyed it.
But unable to meet up Melbourne buddies...
Ok. The photos copied from THEO's blog again =) THANKS!

2 comments:
woi!!
i seriously hate ppl who cut Q lo!!
be patient la leader!!
aikz..
see... our plan wont work.. even we came bk to MY.
haha..we cut Q again when we came back to sandakan..HAHA!!cz i met a friend again infront..LOL!!!!!!
Post a Comment