
Stress again! 2 weeks to go for final (Term 4) exam! But I haven't finish prepare or I can say I haven't start? I done with the Oral Presentation script and OHP thingy today! My oral presentation will be on this Thursday, once again i want to say I am the last person of the last session. LOL! It worths 20 percents for EAP! LOTS right? I need pass enough! Hehe! By the way, this week is the last week of college week! Next week is exam preparation holiday. My Term 4 Drama exam performance will be on next Friday, again the last day and the last session! Luckily not the last group to perform. Rosemary said that session also considered as tough session. OMG! After that exam starts, on 18 November! god bless me! I really scare with History of Ideas and Literature! Have to prepare the essay and memorize thousands of words for each subject before walk into the exam hall. I'm not encouraged to memorize but I have to! sigh! Hope everything will all right! Pretty anticipate for the valedictory! My college life will be ended soon =)

No comments:
Post a Comment