Friday, November 28, 2008

My friday

Today, woke up at 8.30am! So early for me =(
Because CSUL met at 9am! For what?
Yea..BREAKFAST! LOL! Seems like so free right?
We had our breakfast at Animal Orchestra, a house? no, a restaurant? whatever!
Me and Jolene ordered baked egg with smoke salmon, PA LAO PO BU KAI XIN DE LAO GONG ordered baked egg with bacon and Ken ordered beef panini (not sure the spelling).

Then went computer lab! Wanted to wait Jo who had appointment with her tutor.
But finally, forgot to call her!LOL! I read a lot people blog, watched youtube! Wanna use all my MB, which is included in my expensive fee, dont waste it!=)
And have to find a time to print things in computer lab, left 10+ dollar for printing!
Who need it?Tell me k?LOL!

And then, studied at Law Library. I finished revise my accounting lecture notes! =)
Slept for half an hour after a chapter in Law Library!
SOMEONE studied there slept and he snored loudly! But sure not CSUL!=)
Quite comfortable to study in Law Library but quite hot. They don't have aircon and turn on the heater i think! Weather here is changeable, similar to woman's decision. Opzz..

Then, had lunch at 5pm at Norsiah Kitchen! Should be dinner?
Malaysia food! Quite nice =)
Miss the food!

By the way, accounting exam will be on Tuesday! The last paper! HAPPY=)
No more foundation studies in my life.
Going back to sandakan in less than two weeks time. I think I will feel a bit strange, because I have 100% freedom here, but at Sandakan, I will just have 20% freedom =(
Just a few friends stay at Sandakan when I go back. SIGH! Miss the others seriously.
Only can see all of them on February.
And only for one and a half week, because I'm coming back to Melbourne on 16 of FEB =(

Tomorrow going to Boxhill with my sister.
Monday help my sister to settle her enrolment.
She is going back on Sunday's night!
Mean I have to sleep alone start on SUNDAY!
hehehe...the internet GB all mine, the beds are mine, everything are mine!!=)

Valedictory on Wednesday!
Our farewell dinner on Wednesday Night!
Hope the one week holidays in Melbourne will be fun!
Zoo, Museum...I suggested aquarium and state library but banned!=(

BYE!=)

No comments: