My drama group mate. Lost one here. Karmen, Gemma, Me! and the one lost is ET who taking photo for us!LOL! I don't want to put his personal photo here..because..bu shuang!LOL!jk!"To bet or not to bet, that's the question!
Life is similar to playing poker.
Getting a hand of bad cards is the part of the games and also part of life.
Should I take a risk?
Okay! I will put on my poker's face!"
Finally finished my drama performance today!
That's my first part of dialogue! Monologue i think! Super shy eh! A lot people laughed.
Especially the bet or not to bet part, because we're paraphasing Hamlet's phrase! And almost 10+ groups using that too!LOL! shame! When they laughed, I almost laugh too and I'm not allowed to laugh!=)
And and and, the buddies said I was like those 38 po, talked so loud, they said I'm showing my the most natural and original part. OMG! I'm not 38 k?
And we overtime, half mark gone =(
I'm not going to upload the video here! super ugly!haha..~
Anyway, its over! No more drama in my lifetime again! Actually quite miss it!
Bye!
Math Math Math!

No comments:
Post a Comment