ECONOMICS EXAM IS OVER!!!
Not a good news!
The multiple choices are okay! Not very hard but not very easy too!
BUT the second part, short answers part! I really didn't know how to do but I filled in all the answers too!Hehe.. The questions were hard for me but maybe not to others who are so smart! Unexpected questions =(
I didn't focus on those particular aspects! =C Matila ku!
Then the essay part! I thought I will write the question about microeconomics but finally I chose to do question about macroeconomics!!! Because I memorized that before I went into the exam hall! and i found the microeconomics essay question is not as easy as i think! so i did macroeconomics question. The question wanted us to write about the consequence of depreciation of Australia Dollar! =)
I didn't do well for this paper! I think I will only get maximum 70-75 =(
But its over!!!
Left one, ACCOUNTING!!Must do well in accounting seriously!!!
One week for me to revise! =)
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment