
CSUL had dinner together in Melbourne Central's food court! We went Starbucks Coffee after that. I ordered Caramel Frappucino! I always order the same one when I go Starbucks! I know I am a boring person =( But it taste good! I like caramel's taste!
Sandakan doesn't have starbucks coffee and McDonald =( I think if someone open there, will gain a lot profits perhaps!
Back to the topic! We chatted for 2 hours more! We talked a lot and we understood each other more! Hehe!
"[W]e talked about religious thoughts, fashion sense and how we are going to try to change in the future, our thoughts towards family lives, how we celebrate cny back home, things we like and we hate, next year accomodation plans, how we're gonna improve our diets by increasing fibre intake etc etc..so many more" (Jolene 2008 from www.jolene-ng.blogspot.com)
Although I didn't give a lot opinion, and what I gave only some lame jokes, I absorbed everything! A funny person also has her serious side sometimes! Yea..=)
And ya! I should continue my economics revision now right?! Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment