2 down, 4 more to go!
My goodness!
I had my math 1 exam today, I'm able to do all the questions. Hope I didn't make any careless mistake! Some questions were unexpected because never come out in pass year exam like the statistics question and also factorisation! Luckily, I went through it!=)
And now, memorizing the Literature essaY!
Tomorrow is the literature exam!
Currently in point 3! the forth paragraph!
2 points to go and one conclusion!
God bless me! Please don't forget everything tomorrow, if not, I will be the one who ask "TO BE OR NOT TO BE"!LOL!
Friday HOI! lagi mati =(
Next Tuesday Econs! Mati kedua kali =x
Then the following Tuesday Accounting! BooBoooo!
Wish me luck =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
got baodian lor.. haha
TO BE OR NOT TO BE"..
not the bet or not to bet meR??
nvm.. i will put on my poker face!!
Post a Comment