Term 3 holiday officially ended.
Today, everyone started study! But i'm still holiday!LOL!because i don't have any class on Monday. Lucky me =)
I will get my Term 3 results start from tomorrow!HmmMpH! Scare!
Hope it will be a good news.
By the way, my accounting lecturer will change to Ian, a 73 years-old man!OLD RIGHT? Because my previous lecturer and also my mentor is pregnant, and she takes holiday. She will give birth to a baby boy on december. LOL! My tutor also changes to Ian! hmm..
I cooked dinner today. Didn't cook for almost two months! Not bad not bad. I cooked two dishes which are minced meat+egg+fan si and stir-fried beef broccoli. Hmmph..not bad honestly. The fan si quite successful. But the beef is too chewy. Mum phoned me just now, i told her how i cooked the two dishes. And then she said i'm still not pro!LOL!why? because i just put salt for seasoning. She said should put oyster sauce, ajinamoto, use corn flour and egg to marinate the beef so that it won't too tough. Whatever..still can eat larr~hehe..
Okay..I'm still lazy to take out the books for revision. But i have to. Term 4 only have 5 weeks classes, then one week study week (holiday) and then start final exam! then go home!hahaha! Before the happy moment (go home), I have to struggle with tonnes of homeworks, presentations and exams. BooOoO.. taste bitter first before sweet (direct translate from chinese) =) I'm anticipating for the holiday, the few days holiday before back home, the KL trip with lengkai, theo and val, the reunion with Q4, 5D, meet my family, the foods back home and lots lots lots of thing. Count down. 66 days to go home!yay=) College life is going to end soon. too fast.
I know its so random. HEHE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aiyo..
cook for us lar..
this saturday lar..
yeah!!! thx!!haha !!
i also wan to go bak a!!
60+ days left!!
haha...scare u guys vomit o eat the food i cook..hahaha.....
Post a Comment