Thursday, October 23, 2008

Drama

My group drama script finally done today!
In the drama, i can considered as CA LE FE but got a lot of dialogue!!LOL! I am the one who play poker and one of the colleague. I have to soliloquy, erm..no, i think is monologue in the beginning!OMG! and then i am a 38 colleague and keep gossiping!=.="
We will start practicing this weekend!
Hope it will be okay!
and someone (eheeemm..) please don't be too annoying! He always talks very loud. When everyone ignore him, he would shout! HUH! beh tahan already! LOL! and his idea always banned because his story was too typical and boring! HAHA! i know I'm bad! Hope he won't read my blog!YES!haha..~ AND AND AND, he likes to correct our grammar and pronunciation when we talked! HMM~ and then he likes to ban our idea but never give out a good idea!HAHA! a
and today, i showed the script i printed. the last paper only got one line. Then he asked me why don't fit the line into previous paper. I said, aiyarr...it's my paper, what are you worry about! and then he said "THE TREE!" =.=" no energy to talk with him!huh...

But everything settled now! Hope during the practice, he will not ah ji ah jo! 
I know I'm bad!=3  

No comments: