Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Absolut Vodka

Yesterday was an agony night for me.
We had dinner at Oriental Spoon, a japanese+korean restaurant. I ordered one noodle called Cold Bibim Noodle. It's a cold dish man! damn spicy too! Chris's one worse than mine! His soup noodle got ice one!LOL!
Then, Jo,phoebe, jye and me decided to buy alcohol! We tried on Absolut Vodka! 45.7% alcohol!LOL! high not? 18years old already..so must try on it. Ken joined us then and we went Jye's house. Played monopoly...then opened the Vodka! I wanted to taste the pure vodka (no add any soft drinks). When i drank the pure one, I just could say OH MY GOODNESS! It is damn "Spicy" and HOT! My internal body was burning!LOL! Then faster add some soft drinks. Just few cups, i felt dizzy. SO DAMN DIZZY! they said i'm drunk! but i still knew what am i doing and i still could play the monopoly. So i hadn't drunk!HEHE! Then went home, direct go to sleep at 12AM!
At 3AM, suddenly woke up! DAAMMMNNN DIZZY! And felt like vomit. Finally, i vomited lots! The substances contained the korean food i ate and orange taste..YIAKS!
This morning when i woke up, my whole body was damn itchy! I am allergic to the alcohol! i think because i drink too much or it contains too many percents of alcohol! I never allergic to alcohol before.
So from now on, no more wine or beers which contains more than 10% of alcohol! and no more korean food except bi bim bap!LOL!

No comments: