Finished Term 3's exam today.
The economics today was not bad. But forgot some points.
Whatever..its over. Hehe..
Then afternoon, went shopping with Jo, Jye and Ken at DFO!
I didn't buy anything. Just had window shop.
They all got "HASIL"..lol..
Then night, they said they want to spend me dinner for belated birthday celebration.LOL!
I chose to eat claypot at QV again! THANKS FOR THE DINNER!=)
Btw, i received a suprise again today. I went reception and had a look on my mailbox.
Receptionist said that i got a parcel and she took it for me.
A MNG's paper bag...see inside..two t-shirts.
I don't know who give me that time.
At the evening, my sister sms-ed me that the two t-shirts were from my cousin, Ju EE!
Thanks. Happy 20th birthday to her!Her birthday today. =)
I'm going to buy a present for her too. Tomorrow i think! Shopping again =) hehe..
Pet Society's time. I'm really don't know how to get a high score in such a short time lorr..and also the money..=.=..they don't want to teach me the skill. PHEWW!hehe..so relax now. HOLIDAY STARTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment