Subway's 6 inch Italian Herbs and Cheese bread+seafood sensation+Old English Cheese+Toasted+All Salad on it+Thousand Island+Salt and Pepper.
Cost: $3.95
It was really nice.
And it was recommended as your lunch meal.
It's balanced diet.
Lets see:
Carbohydrate:the bread
Protein: Seafood sensation(crab meat)
Fats: Cheese
Mineral: Seafood (iron-to prevent Anaemia)
Cheese(calcium-to prevent osteoporosis)
Fibre: Vegetables (Salad)-prevent constipation
Water: Vegetables
Vitamin: Vegetables.
SEEE....A healthy meal!I addicted to it recently. I only order this sandwich when i go subway=)
I know i am getting fatter now.
Later become pig..=)
Hahahahahaha.....
Cost: $3.95
It was really nice.
And it was recommended as your lunch meal.
It's balanced diet.
Lets see:
Carbohydrate:the bread
Protein: Seafood sensation(crab meat)
Fats: Cheese
Mineral: Seafood (iron-to prevent Anaemia)
Cheese(calcium-to prevent osteoporosis)
Fibre: Vegetables (Salad)-prevent constipation
Water: Vegetables
Vitamin: Vegetables.
SEEE....A healthy meal!I addicted to it recently. I only order this sandwich when i go subway=)
I know i am getting fatter now.
Later become pig..=)
Hahahahahaha.....

2 comments:
wei..no more subway seafood lar..
not good not good..
later u see sandwich also sked..
but tau fu more scary than that..hahaha...
Post a Comment