So, post this blog to talk about the friends i had met and my school journey for so many years.
Kindergarten
-Honestly, I had a bad memory in the kindergarten. I'm not really remember what happened that time. But i knew, i dislike my kindergarten's life. My parents ever told me, a girl sat beside me in the class said me steal her stationery. The girl went home and told her dad. Her dad was a taxi driver. The next day morning, he came to the school and scolded me! My mum's friend saw and told my parents. Then, the second day, my lovely dad was angry! He purposely brought me to school and waited for that UNCLE. When the uncle arrived, my dad went infront of him and scolded him :" How can you scold a child like that without seeking the truth?If you want, i can buy thousands of that and throw you?!" Then, the UNCLE directly pucat! He scared!OMG..see..my dad!he's always love us! I hate my kindergarten's life. I didnt have any best friend there. Maybe got, but i'm not remember.
Primary
-Primary 1-3 life were so-so. Met numbers of friends. I remembered Primary 2, a friend convinced me to participate a singing contest with her. I promised. SO we handed in the form together. TIll the day, she didnt come. ONLY me. I really went up and sang. She lied me!!haha..but a good experience anyway.
-Primary 4-6 life were so so too. But getting better in primary 6. I enjoyed it very much. However, those friends disappeared since secondary school started. Only could know about them through friendster, facebook...
Secondary
-Form 1 was a disaster for me. The first day i went to school, when i knew my class was 1D, the second worse class, really disappointed. No offence. Buttt.....i wanted a good class that time. WHose fault?My fault. WHo asked me only get 5A for UPSR. I didnt have a lot of friends that time. ALways lied by someone. Dont mention her name.
-Form 2. The first and second place students could transfered to better class. Unfortunately, I get the third place in rank in the class. So, i remained in the 2D. But, my school life getting better. The relationship between me and the whole classmate become closer and closer.
-Form 3D. See. A gang! who always hang out. I love them so muccchhh.

A.K.A. Q4.
Members: Emily,Synling,Pohping,Yi vun, Olivia, Chui Wui, Ida, Siew yi, Mei yee and me. (Girls)
Alvin, San Chien, Ah Sen, James Yong, Kai Zhi, Ah ming. (Boys)
Form 4 & 5.
I get into science stream. My form 3 friends all different class with me. So sad at first.
Remembered the first day at form 4, i went into 4D, no place for me to sit. Everyone had their own friends. I went out and found table and chair myself. Move it to the last row beside the behind door. So keliaaannnn..no people talk with me that time. And then, a new girl came into the class. SHE's LENG KAI. A best friend of me now. Leng Kai, Theo, Valerie and me getting better and better. Dont know why. Fate i think. And form 5, the ten people became a 'family'. Teachers were not really like us. Never do homework, never concentrate in the class and always sit on the teacher's table. ENjoyed.miss miss missssss...
The family photo. Freda, Darren, Leng Kai, Pui Yee, Oren, Valerie, Theo, Cheryl, Sasa and ME~
How lucky am I?Met these two bunches of buddies. Can't wait to see all of you at the end of the year.
And two friends i have to mention. They are MELISSA and YI VUN! They were same nursery with me (Aunty Wong), same kindergarten with me, same primary school (same class), same secondary school! Yi Vun is more concidence..she same nursery, same class with me in kindergarten, same class with me in primary school for 6 years, same class with me in secondary school from form 1 to 3. Hahahaha!
College
-Trinity College. The college i studied now. Last year, when dad and mum asked me to come here to study. I refused. I didnt want to leave the two bunches of friends. all of them studied at KL. However, i promised to study in Melbourne too finally. I was worry i dont have friends. But but but, because of the orientation. I met them. The buddies. I was in Group 29 during the orientation. But whose i knew were all in Group 28. WHY WHY WHY?haha..I am the only one who from Group 29. But it doesnt matter larr..haha..nice to meet themm~=)college life wasnt bad.
Jolene, Phoebe, WenJye, Chris, Ken, Eugene and ME..=)
A long post.
Just want to say nice to meet you guys!And looking forward to my Uni's friends and colleague.Haha..

1 comment:
im the first! my dearest kindest most lovely leader!Grace!
Post a Comment