Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Cak pa lang"

"Are women healthier than men?"
I chose this topic as my Term 4 Oral presentation.
Any comment on it?
Do you agree with it?=)

Term 3 Exam Time Table
15 September - Handed in Literature essay
17 September - Math 1
18 September - Economy
*Trinity College was kind to me! Didn't put any exam on my burstday. But, they put it after the day!goodness.
I got friends only have to take the math 1 exam. And one friend does not need to sit any exam as her subjects are not affected. Unlucky me!

Air Asia?
Air Asia has flight to Melbourne. Cheaper.
Friends, wanna come to visit me?=)
Theo, Val, Dada..........come larrrr....=)

Drama
Progressing..Next Thursday is the rehearsal with custom. And the next next Thursday, the official one. My goodness.

Essay
HOI finished.
Literature essay is going to released next Friday. 1800 words!

Holiday
Term 3 Holiday is coming soon. Start on 19 of September. Two weeks break!yayiya.

Hot Shot
I watching this drama now. Nicee. Got Wu chun, Jerry and Xiao ZHu

No comments: