I had a bad sore throat.
Suffering.
2008 BeiJing Olympic was officially started. I watched the opening ceremony with the three buddies. But because of the tiredness and sickness and the headache, I lost my patient to watch the show. I kept saying that I want to go home. Sorry ya...I knew I was very "sao xing"~~~hehe...But, we still got finished the whole show righht??righttt?hahaha~~at least we saw the torch lighted..!!=)
On the other hand, I had a nice weekend=)
We were invited to Eugene's birthday party at his house in Glen Waverley.
We were served with nice foods and an awesome ice-cream cake. Thanks Eugene and his family!=)Few days of "exercises" were wasted. T.T No more this type of delicious foods larr...The only suitable foods for me are vegetables and some proteins. But, i just can't withstand the temptation of foods. This is what we call "pig"!Haha....
And played footy at the park nearby. I was really not suitable to play footy(Australian's football) because i was a lazy person. I am just lazy to run to get the ball. Haha..
I didnt take any picture. All the pictures are with Jo now!Haha...
Then came back to the city. Watched "Dark Knight"! Was it too late to watch it? It doesnt matter for me anyway..haha..I didnt sleep for the whole movie. But honestly, I couldn't understand some of the conversation. Their slang was really different with what I usually heard. I know my english was poor. But forgive me!haha...The movie was quite interesting larr...but a bit confusion.
Whatever larrr..Stop playing...HOI!goooo...
Suffering.
2008 BeiJing Olympic was officially started. I watched the opening ceremony with the three buddies. But because of the tiredness and sickness and the headache, I lost my patient to watch the show. I kept saying that I want to go home. Sorry ya...I knew I was very "sao xing"~~~hehe...But, we still got finished the whole show righht??righttt?hahaha~~at least we saw the torch lighted..!!=)
On the other hand, I had a nice weekend=)
We were invited to Eugene's birthday party at his house in Glen Waverley.
We were served with nice foods and an awesome ice-cream cake. Thanks Eugene and his family!=)Few days of "exercises" were wasted. T.T No more this type of delicious foods larr...The only suitable foods for me are vegetables and some proteins. But, i just can't withstand the temptation of foods. This is what we call "pig"!Haha....
And played footy at the park nearby. I was really not suitable to play footy(Australian's football) because i was a lazy person. I am just lazy to run to get the ball. Haha..
I didnt take any picture. All the pictures are with Jo now!Haha...
Then came back to the city. Watched "Dark Knight"! Was it too late to watch it? It doesnt matter for me anyway..haha..I didnt sleep for the whole movie. But honestly, I couldn't understand some of the conversation. Their slang was really different with what I usually heard. I know my english was poor. But forgive me!haha...The movie was quite interesting larr...but a bit confusion.
Whatever larrr..Stop playing...HOI!goooo...

No comments:
Post a Comment