Term 3 started today particularly for me!=)
I was woke up by my sister who started "CLING CLANG CLING CLANG" at 7am!
OMG..i slept at 3am!and i should wake up at 8am! I had a bad headache as i just slept for 4 hours!
Went to Accounting lecture at 8.30am!
I couldnt concentrate. HEADACHE! and Jo too..she wrote a sentence then slept, the wrote again then slept again!
Then EAP class. Woo...still the same. BORED! get back the EAP exam paper. Hmmph..Pass lorrr...Marco said this mark was considered as good..some even failed their EAP paper. A bit sarcasm!but thanks..at least pass!i just want pass!=)
And then the math tutorial! Changed our class to room 1 and our tutor changed. Philip, our new tutor who only for 5 weeks. He's not bad. But he had a really soft voice. Made me keep yawning! I get back my Math's Paper. Not as high as those people who pro in math. But, i'm satisfied. Can't ask for more.
The last class! HOI lecture. Today i didnt skip this lecture! I am good child! hehe..Changed our lecture hall to ICT building at Barry Street. Walked into the lecture hall. Sure, we chose the last row to sit. The seat was uncomfortable, hard. Miss Queensberry lecture hall with the super comfortable seat! Janusz finally came in. And he went to front and said the last 4 rows please come in front and sit at the first four rows!!grrrrr...my neck was sore as the screen was too high. Just like in the cinema, no one will choose the front seat to sit!sigh!
I have three classes only for tomorrow. I'll get back Accounting and Literature's paper tomorrow. And new lit's tutor will be start teaching tomorrow! I'm gonna miss Alexandra!
Bye.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment