i saw ur friend's comment in ur xanga blog right..why ur friend like hate the iphone one??hahaa.... no mms also nvm... no video call also nvm laaa.. no bluetooth then use USB lorrr..if not,use the other phone~~hahaha... I am still iphone's fans..hahaha~
I am just an ordinary girl who likes purple and taro very much. I like to make friends around, family and friends are always priorities to me. I love them as much as I love taro lol. So show your taroness to me, I will love you so much as my friends.
3 comments:
wah..
where got free lunch de? ha..
sign better lar..
i saw ur friend's comment in ur xanga blog right..why ur friend like hate the iphone one??hahaa....
no mms also nvm...
no video call also nvm laaa..
no bluetooth then use USB lorrr..if not,use the other phone~~hahaha...
I am still iphone's fans..hahaha~
me too me too..
iPhone.. yeah!!!!
Post a Comment