Thursday, July 17, 2008

I met two new friends today.
First was in the math lecture. Sat beside me. She's named Amy. From china and had high school here last year.
And then when i came back, a girl was walk with me to UNilodge. She's July Main Intake's student. From china too! I realised i met a lot china's friends this year. Haha.. She lives at Unilodge too. I didn't tell her that here got mice. How good am i?!haha..

Okay..Our math lecturer changed to David for only 5 weeks as i'm taking Math 1B. He's not bad. But he has a really soft voice. AND, lecture theatre 2 was damn hot and the oxygen like not enough. Luckily, just 5 weeks!
Our previous and also future math lecturer, Andrew. He finally shave his beard. He looked really weird..for me..his skin like suddenly become white. Really odd! His face looked nicer with beard honestly. Haha...

The first week of term was always bored. I'm lazy to start my HOI essay and also read the MARCH? HOW? aiyarr..next week first larrrr...hahaha!!!

1 comment:

Phoebe Ling said...

i love the man who with soft voice