I kept watching drama recently. I sat in front of the laptop, from 12pm until night 2am!
OMG..my holiday?!haha..
In this five days, i watched one china's drama, two taiwanese idol's drama and one western movie.
1. A china drama. Separated into three stories. Each story include 6 episodes. Those stories talk about those "dewa dewi" and "spirit"..somethings that wont be appear in the world..haha..
2. Full Count 爱情两好三坏 - A Taiwanese idol's drama. Not too bad.
3. A chronicles of Narnia(Prince Chaplain)- Watched this movie with phoebe and chris. Hmmph..the beginning was quite boring..kept yawning!zzz...but, reached the climax..u would like drink a cup of expresso..okay..i was too exaggarate.. But overall, quite nice...true!haha...although i couldn't hear what they say sometimes..and subtitle was not provided. I still could understand larrr..haha..
4. And now watching a taiwanese idol's drama, "MY LUCKY STAR"放羊的星星..This one really nice. I like this the most..hahaha..
And i still have a lot of drama and movies to watch!OMG..haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
how bout ur march? ha
havent start!!!just that one page!!oh yeaa..
so now u owe me a meal leader.. ahaha..
but i didnt say the movie is super nice worrr..aahahahaha.....so..da ping!yeahh~
Post a Comment