Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh my goodness..Monologue tomorrow.
Memorising..
My Script:

I ran into Mum and Dad's room, but mum and dad weren't in bed. And it was cold, like someone had left the window open...so i looked...and there was my mother, just lying there on the floor, in the middle of all this shattered glass and blood. She must have been standing there when...and i just stood there, i couldn't move, i couldn't say anything...I was still half asleep. But then, i heard the front door open, and footsteps running up the stair...I was terrified. I thought whoever shot my mum was coming to get me and i couldnt hide. There was no place to hide. The only thing i could think of was to lie down beside my mother. I thought whoever it was wouldnt hurt me if they thought i was already dead. Then, a man came to the door of the bedroom, he saw me and my mother and all the blood and he stumbled backwards out of the room. I heard him crying and saying "No, No, No," over and over again, "No, NO". And then i recognised his voice. I realised it was my dad. But before i could say anything, there was another gunshot. And then, he wasnt crying anymore.

Good luck to myself, Jolene, WenJye, Ken, Phoebe, Eugene, Jasmine, Ling Sien and Avelyn who have drama monologue exam tomorrow. And Good Luck to Chris on Friday...Good luck to every Trinity Students~

No comments: