Monday, May 12, 2008

Should I?

Should I escape my HOI Lecture tomorrow?

Reasons that make me dont want go:
1. The lecture is boring..if i go, just end up with sleep in the lecture hall as the lecture hall at Queensberry is so so comfortable!Even Comfortable than Buzzard Theatre one.
2. Learn nothing in that class..
3.I can use the time to do my HOI essays
4. I can use the time prepare the Literature homework which i need to present in tutorial on wed.
5.Do the HOI paragraph for my EAP teacher.
6.It is the last period..tired~

Reasons that i should go:
1.Take attendance
2.Janusz is prepare the lecture hardly..i should appreciate..erm..this reason like can't convince me..even others..haha..
3. Still because it takes attendance?

SO,should I?

6 comments:

Kyle said...

ha..
go lar...










dun go lar..

chris said...

haha.. u sound like 99% dun wan to go de.. leader lazy. haha..

GaIxi said...

-.-~~~like no answer me ~haha..

GaIxi said...

how u know 99%?maybe 10% or maybe 99.9% ler?y must 99% one d?hahahahha...

Kyle said...

ya lor...
that chris..
aikz..

GaIxi said...

FINALLY!i went for the HOI lecture!I slept!hahhhahahha,,