"Leader,do you want to eat this?"
"Leader should make the decision!"
"Leader,where should we go now?"
"Leader, do u want to go where where where?"
Gaixi:"Can you dont call me LEADER..call me grace la~"
LEADER is my new nickname?no more gaixi?haha..~
"who want choose grace as leader?"
"grace,you got 4 chance to vote"
Then,5 of them put up hand together...bully me la~~~T.T..haha~~~if i vote 4 times for jolene or wenjye or ken or phoebe or chris also cannot win!!!oh my goshh~~~
Today,they asked "Leader,you got any plan?dont know what political one!"
i said "I dont know..i am not good to lead group!"
Double J said "U can resign!"
I said "okay,i resign!"
Double J said "Okay,we have election now!we should have election once a week to elect leader.who want to choose grace"..Both of them put up hand again!!-.-"
I dont know what am i talking about!haha..In conclusion..my nick may change from GAIXI to LEADER??hahahaha!!!
_____________________________________________________________________
Normally,people will choose a large SHopping centre to shop!I think majority of them will choose MYER,melbourne centre,chadstone,those grand shopping mall,Direct Factory Outlet(DFO)!
BUT, our group are unique!!our shopping first choice is SAFEWAY & BIG W! yeah!
I think i can remember every corner of safeway ady!!!safeway just like our third home!!
and i start addict to SUSHI!!!Like cannot live without sushi!!haha~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
leader..
dun make me laugh lar..
i like this post..!
leader.. how r u?? haha.. i also laugh le.. our leader. awww...
QING AI DE LEADER!
-.-"...haha~~~change leadeer la~~haha..
just drop by n say hi...
Post a Comment