Friday, May 23, 2008

Freeezeee

Woke up at 8.30am this morning~
Stepped out from the Unilodge Main Door~
WOOOOoo~~cold~
I'm wearing slipper!
Gas released from my mouth when i was breath..I couldn't use the nose to inhale, it was so suffer.
SO using my mouth!hoho..
My hand, My leg FReezE~
Came back from HOI at 9.25.Slept Back till 10.30am!wonderful dreamm!!

This indicates that we have to say BYE BYE to Autumn and welcome the Winter.

I realised that time passing extremely fast!!like blink your eyes one time, one week over!oh my gosh!!That means i getting older~haha..more mature la tut~haha..

I'm so happy to hear that my dad was happy with the new golf set which five of us gave him for father's day!Is that too early?I didnt send father's day's card to him as he said the exchange rate now was 3.10!!as i was scolded when i send mothers' card!!haha..and one thing important,I'm owing my dear brother RM600!oh my gosh!haha.. goshhhh~~haha..

2 comments:

Kyle said...

wah..
reli too early for fathers day ler..
haha..
RM600 a ppl?? so expensive ler..haha..

GaIxi said...

haha..i also think like that.hahaha..but still got 3 weeks..quite near d la..hahaha...yaya..i'm going to bankrupt..hoho..