Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yayiya!Term 2 started..i started my class at 9am!i woke up at 8am.I was super duper sleepy and tired.Guess why?In the morning 2am,super stupid and idiot fire alarm in my apartment shouted..very annoying..i just fall asleep and my sweet dream just want to start. Shit fire alarm woke me up!wth..i wanna move!!!haha..
Today,we are given back our Term 1's test paper and report.

EAP(English in Academic Purpose)
My written task's marks: 5.25/10 = 1.05/2 of whole year's marks. (Huh,i admit that my english especially grammar is really poor..T.T..nvm..i just have to reach 50% to enrol into Melbourne University Bachelor of Commerce.Yayiya)

Comment from my EAP lecturer-Marco:
Hii Siau Jin,Grace needs to improve her English writting skills *sigh* and appears to have the determination and ability to progress quite well.(oh my gosh!!i wanna work hard!)

My EAP report which going to send to my parents from my college...yes!haha..waiting for annoying phone from lovely mum.hoho..

MATH 1
Practise Test's marks(not counted for whole year marks)-82% only.I did a lot careless mistake!I felt quite disappointed with this marks!I want work hard in Term 2..must go in to my dream university-Melboune U!!85% is better than 98% for Dentistry.Haha...In my paper..got one question to find the height of a mountain!the value of my answer was too small..Tutor gave comment for that question-This Mountain is underwater!How funny is that??lol..

Comment from my math 1 tutor- Andrew:
Grace has used time in tutorials sensibly and has asked questions to improve her understanding.She seems to have a reasonable grasp of the most of the methods covered so far.I hope that she remains organised and up-to-date across the seond term!

Math 1 report!!blurr....shot by my 2megapixel mobile phone.Low quality..with less function HP!eww..
(My tutor so good..didnt say I'm a lazy students..haha)

Tomorrow!!Literature will be given back!I dont think i will get high marks for that!Dont give yourself such a big and high hope,it will make u drop from the Mount Everest!

No comments: