Sunday, March 30, 2008

"They Kiss Again"

They kiss again is a super duper nice drama!!!i spent my weekend to watch this drama!i recommend everyone watch it!hehe...it is nicer than "Romantic Princess" a bit..hehe..although i like wuchun the most!haha...
林依晨really so pro!i like her drama skill!This drama really so so so nice la...They kiss again is nicer than the first one o~go go go..buy or download..u wont regret!hehehe....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that particular brand. The prices for the boots were around 340 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices seeking the boots are about 180 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 210 dollars on every site. But for all I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?